Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Review and interpret drawings, process sheets /routings, operating instructions, and specifications.
- Maintain accurate and complete daily inspection records.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in neat and orderly manner.
- Perform inspection utilizing various gages and measuring instruments following established plans to determine conformance to specifications.
- Process associated documents as required and specified.
- Perform all tasks as assigned accurately with attention to detail per drawings, specifications, or other operational instructions.
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
- Basic math & computer skills.
- Some lifting less than 30 pounds.
- Mostly sitting, sometimes moving or standing.
- Occasionally working in the machining areas with exposure to machining oils, mist, and coolants.
- Sitting at microscope / inspection machine for extended periods of time and use of tweezers handling small parts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous experience with GD&T prints desired
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.