International freight forwarder is seeking a qualified Import Coordinator to perform duties related to Ocean shipping - prepare all documentation, Arrange pickup / delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices
Starting pay: $ Depend on experience
Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Location: Cerritos, CA
- Responsible for coordinating ocean Import shipments
- Billing, Filing, Tracking and Tracing, Customer Service.
- CFS/steamship release, and prepare price quotations.
- Act as liaison between ocean carriers, overseas offices and trucking companies to resolve any problems.
- Interact with Customs Brokers and customers to provide accurate information and ensure on time delivery.
- 2 years' Import / Ocean freight experience with an International Logistics
- PC proficiency: Microsoft Office products
- Reliable candidates only
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances.