National Account Sales Executive
Today, Team Worldwide is a diversified logistics provider that offers "best in class" solutions for its customers around the globe. Now under the third-generation leadership of Jason Brunson, Team Worldwide has evolved from the traditional airfreight forwarder into a Global Logistics Provider. Offerings include domestic and international air cargo service, ocean services, domestic surface transportation, customs brokerage, warehousing/distribution capabilities and other ancillary service capabilities that provide Team's customers a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Our unique business model of providing local solutions while realizing the global supply chain impact has differentiated us from the competition. The name Team has become synonymous with entrepreneurial ownership coupled with service reliability, innovation, accountability and quality.
With that said, we have remained strong during the COVID crisis and excited to announce we are growing our team with the addition of a National Account Sales Executive.
Position Overview and Responsibility:
- Participate in a corporate national sales team which will be responsible for securing global and national accounts. The candidate must be well versed in selling all transportation modes international and domestic (air, land, sea and supply chain solutions) and work in a collaborative manner with the Director of Field Sales, local sales teams and branch owners.
- Target, secure and develop your own book of business.
- Expand the development of key corporate national accounts by penetrating the decision making hierarchy, enhancing relationships, selling value added solutions and raise the visibility of Team Worldwide within the total supply chain of the organization.
- Assist in the development of national accounts to include: Bid team, target accounts, budgets, pipeline, internal marketing, trade shows, QBR, account management and measurable success milestones.
- Work with overseas agents and partners in securing global business with an emphasis on business originating or destined for the United States.
- Develop, promote, deliver and communicate a consistent value proposition with an emphasis on the ultimate customer – long term goal is to complement the internal culture of operations with sales.
- Full time, Exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Pending Pandemic Status and Safety - Travel required, majority domestic, but occasionally international.
- Comfortable and confident while video conferencing such as Zoom, Go To Meeting, etc…..
- Expense reporting.
- Competitive market salary, bonus plan, health and welfare benefits, Deferred Compensation Plan (401K), Vacation and PTO benefits.
- This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Reports directly to the VP Commercial Sales at Team Worldwide, but works in a collaborative approach with the field sales team, local branch owners and the executive team. Positive interaction with the branch owners will be instrumental in the success of the individual.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 to 7 year's sales/sales management experience within the transportation and logistics industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Quantifiable record of sales accomplishments and dealing with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system.
- International, domestic and supply chain knowledge.
- Team player.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and listening skills.
- Logistics technology knowledge.
- Multi languages preferred, but not required.
- Valid passport with overseas business travel preferred.
- Computer skills to include Email, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and Excel.
- High energy, passionate and results driven.
Qualified Candidates, please click APPLY BELOW to express your interest in our
National Account Sales Executive Role.
Team Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.