Supply Chain Planning Manager
As the Supply Chain Planning Manager you are responsible for managing the site manufacturing Purchasing and Scheduling Groups. This position is responsible for interfacing with multi-site planning and purchasing to ensure Sales, Inventory, and Operation Plans (SIOP) are translated into facility schedules that the materials used in the schedules are purchased at competitive price and are available to meet departments established weekly committed outputs. You will manage the scheduling and coordination of product and packaging trials. Effectively communicates with process improvement team and department managers.
- Performs duties with a safety first approach
- Ensures work areas are clean and organized at all times
- Lead and develop planning, purchasing and inventory management teams
- Manage inventory forecasting and develop improvements with the team
- Drives improvements to positively influence the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Manage Dashboards, and Scorecards relative to schedule adherence and on-time and in full delivery
- Provides daily dispositions and resolutions to production schedule and output issues
- Develops tools to acquire, trend and analyze efficient production output
- Monitor and adjust weekly manufacturing schedules with staff to ensure team meets sales demand
- Monitor inventory levels and forecast requirements working with Production Manager to ensure accurate staffing, and materials exist to meet SIOP demand
- Efficiently schedules and communicates product and packaging trials
- Responsibility to report food safety, quality, and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action
- Work with multi-site scheduling /planning and inventory control department to ensure consistency in processes
- Ensure that production planning, materials planning and inventory control processes are consistent with Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures and follow SOX controls.
- Drives best practice implementation throughout materials team
- Performs other duties as requested by management
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- 3years of experience in supply planning/S&OP process, forecast/demand/supply/capacity planning
- Demonstrated Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Demonstrated working experience in supply planning of Consumer Packaged Goods
- Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel software
- Demonstrated working ability to influence at the executive level internally and with suppliers
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.