The Quality Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all quality standards from the receipt of raw materials through the production and release of finished goods that meet Keurig Dr Pepper's quality standards.
- Shift: This position is open on 2nd Shift
- Coordinate the training and performance management of team members in the performance of lab analysis and line functions.
- Responsible for the continual monitoring of all products during manufacture to assure conformance to established product specifications.
- Provide the necessary technical support to the plant in the areas of processing, packaging and ingredient evaluation.
- Participate in the planning, organization and implementation of special projects.
- Must have effective communication and leadership skills as well as developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Prior quality experience in a production manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Micro and Analytical Quality experience
- Knowledge in FSSC and AIB audit, HACCP ,and food safety plan is preferred
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.