Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The position will act as primary support for combining access control process (i.e. Compreq) and administration of data loss prevention tools. The position will provide US-based support for access control process for managing access to sensitive systems that support munitions data. The position will actively work with key stakeholders across the organization to use data loss prevention tools to help manage the flow of sensitive data such as munitions data and privacy data.
- Primary contact for analyzing and properly managing access control requests in various systems such as Active Directory and SAP, in a timely fashion. (i.e. Compreq).
- Properly inventory and document access request processes and provide evidence of access control request processes to Audit.
- Act as primary regional support for data loss prevention tools such as Symantec DLP and Varonis.
- Integrate data loss prevention tools into a comprehensive Insider Threat program.
- Act as secondary support for e-discovery and forensics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and international teams and business units (e.g. Engineering, Human Resources, Philadelphia Gear, end users) in assessing current needs for access control processes and data loss prevention tools.
- Recommend technical and process improvements to access control and data prevention space.
- Provide excellent service to enterprise stakeholders while ensuring process adherence.
- Act as technical lead for IT projects, especially regarding munitions and privacy data.
- Stay current with rapidly changing Information Security and IT technology and corporate policies and standards in order to provide advice and recommendations on Information Security-related issues.
- Two to four years of experience with managing users, groups, and computers in Active Directory.
- Two to four years of experience with managing data loss prevention tools such as Symantec DLP and Varonis.
- One to two years of experience with Information Security tools used for investigations and analytics such as Crowdstrike, Encase, Email Security, and Cisco Umbrella.
- One to two years of experience with managing users and roles in SAP.
Minimum Qualification :
- Associates Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years' experience, Bachelors Degree in computer science preferred.
- Certifications in Information Security, Active Directory and Symantec DLP with 2 -4 years post certification experience.
- Must be an US Citizen or permanent resident.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.