HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Manage pricing matrices for a specified Line of Business. Manages pricing of products within Line of Business.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Oversee the maintenance of pricing matrices.
- Analyze sales trends and transactions to ensure pricing meets all market levels.
- Oversee the monitoring of matrices and product files, ensuring newly added products are properly grouped and priced
- Assist Purchasing Director in negotiations and collaborate with key endorse to streamline cost files.
- Oversee creation and validation of Rebate Groups for vendors, streamlining rebate process.
- Train pricing and purchasing personnel in the use of the buy matrix.
- Sign off on pricing changes and change customer price class.
- Advise on product file structure and content necessary for all group mapping, rebating and customer specific pricing.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as dust, fumes, or odors.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Strong experience with matrix structures and pricing methodologies.
Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (7/20/2020 2:51 PM)
Job ID 2020-38579
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Operations
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30339
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.