Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - starting competitive pay plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
What We Need:
- 3 or more years work experience as Electrician/Technician in manufacturing environment preferred with proven work experience with inspection, repair, installation, and maintenance of all types of electrical/ electronic equipment, motor drives, and programmable logic controllers.
- Demonstrated work experience with electrical/electronic repairs and adjustments to precision instruments and gauges.
- High School Diploma or GED plus two year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field.
- Experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields.
- Computer experience including MS Office and PLC programming. Prefer demonstrated Allen Bradley, GE, and Siemens programming experience.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and team skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.