The Field Supply Chain Recruiter is responsible for managing the hiring process and leads all recruiting efforts to support hiring needs working closely with the hiring managers, applicants, human resources, and other functional areas to attract and acquire a highly talented and diverse workforce. The Recruiter will achieve recruiting objectives by sourcing and evaluating passive and active job seekers; managing the interview, debrief and offer process and advising hiring managers of recruiting compliance and best practices.
- Driven and self-motivated with exceptional communication and follow up skills to recruit the best talent in the shortest time frame.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, as well as assist with the development of recruiting strategies, processes, and tools.
- Drive and coordinate all recruiting efforts, including drivers, merchandisers and other high level technical positions
- Develop and implement diverse sourcing strategies, including referral generation, position postings, direct sourcing, and traditional media sources, networking, government organizations, and job fairs.
- Develop and maintain a pool of qualified and skilled candidates in advance of need.
- Engage, screen, and interview qualified candidates to determine skill set and level of interest.
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers, and ensure that best hiring practices are adhered to.
- Track candidates through the process to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Ability to recruit and manage a requisition load of over 40 full and part time front line positions.
- 1 year experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- 2 years of experience with MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- 2 years of recruiting experience in a high volume or agency environment
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.