NVOCC/International Freight Forwarders/Customs House Broker is looking for an experienced Customs Entry Writer
- Handle import shipments' customs entry and ISF filing for an assigned base of accounts from A to Z
- Classification of invoices and billing
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Experience clearing RLF shipments.
- Must have basic knowledge of FDA food products filings and ISF filing as entry writer.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated team player with ability to multi-task.
- Great customer service skills and capable to work in a fast-paced working environment independently, accurately and efficiently.
- Familiar with all office used programs such as Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, demonstrating superior phone etiquette.
- Medical /Vision / Dental Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- FSA for health and dependent care
Apply Online Below