Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The position provides-direction and global support on the Information Security team for Identity Management (Active Directory and Azure/Office 365 systems). The position will actively work with key stakeholders to determine strategy and project leadership for Identity Management. This position will lead global alignment in Identity Management policies, practices, and systems.
- Design and maintain Microsoft's Active Directory, including Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP (specific active directory functions), Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Manage and support Microsoft's Azure/Office 365 environment, including Azure AD Connect, Intune, and ActiveSync.
- Evaluate effectiveness of IT solution for Microsoft's Azure in Timken's global environment and make changes/medications as necessary.
- Implement and maintain various PowerShell and VBScripts that automate tasks within Active Directory.
- Act as a leader and subject matter expert for all Active Directory and Azure/Office 365 technologies.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional internal teams (i.e. purchasing, human resources, end users) in assessing current and expected Azure/Office 365 infrastructure needs. Configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Office 365 environment and integration with on-premise systems.
- Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with Active Directory and Azure/Office 365. Serve as a technical expert for Tier 1/2 support groups.
- Apply configuration and security standards and policies while adhering to Timken's Change Management process.
- Stay current with rapidly changing IT technology and corporate IT standards to provide advice and recommendations on IT related issues.
- Proven expertise in designing and architecting Active Directory Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
- Proven expertise in designing and architecting Office 365 suite of applications, ActiveSync, and on-premise Exchange
- 5-7 years of directly related experience supporting Active Directory operations
- 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting Azure/Office 365 infrastructure
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor's Degree - Business/IT/Computer Science - Required
- Master's Degree - Business/IT/Computer Science - Preferred
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.