Warehouse Operator 2
Load, unload, select cases, use RF Scan guns, and move product within distribution center using a variety of material handling equipment including a stand-up high reach to accurately and timely fulfill customer orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read work orders, follow oral instructions, or utilize hand held Cat2 tablet to ascertain location and quantity of product to be moved or loaded.
- Unload product received from plant and transport to proper distribution center location.
- Count and record number of cases or bins of product moved or handled on daily production sheet or via Cat2 system.
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or mark information on cases, or other containers.
- Verify product number, customer, and quantity to ensure accurate shipping.
- Case selection and loading using high reach, slip truck or walkie rider pallet jack
- Check in drivers; direct drivers to appropriate dock door.
- Perform other comparable and related duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1year High Reach Lift experience
- Basic experience using RF scan guns.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to safely operate a variety of industrial fork truck equipment.
- 2-3 years of related warehouse experience.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Cat2
- Read and write English to understand work orders.
- Standing 80%
- Walking 20%
- Near acuity (clarity of vision at 20 inches or less)
- Depth perception
- Speaking-ordinary speech
- Hearing-ordinary conversation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Exposure to fluorescent lights
- Very cold temperatures