1st Shift, Saturday - Sunday, 4:30am - 3:00pm
2nd Shift, Saturday - Sunday, 1:30pm - 12:00am
Pay rates starting at $21.50 plus any applicable shift differential pay.
Move forward, faster.
At XPO Logistics, you won't just be moving material, you'll be building a bright future. As a Material Handler, you will have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions to our customers. XPO was ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics and is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune magazine. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that's clearly going places, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Support operations by moving material and inventory throughout the facility
- Use hand trucks, conveyors or other material handling equipment
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
- Verify orders, label products and use a handheld scanner
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents; basic math skills
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
- Experience using a handheld scanner
- Positive attitude and the ability to work on a team to achieve goals and objectives
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights; lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.