MARKETING MANAGER (GLOBAL LOGISTICS)
Shine Express, Inc - United States
** This position is open to working from anywhere in the United States **
We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented logistics professional to join our team in the role of Sales/ Marketing Manager you will be developing new business, maintaining, executing the movement as well as growing relationships with customers, This is an exciting and fast-paced environment designed to challenge and reward ambitious candidates. Shine have expertise in handling of Time Critical shipments around the world. Candidate must have good contact/relationship with clients to generate new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Having ability to generate new business and communicate with clients for time critical & general shipments.
- Must have sales experience in handling of time critical clients shipments with clients.
- Responsible to communicate with customers (both internal and external), with any Qualifications
- Minimum 5-years sales experience in International Freight Forwarding
- Overall industry knowledge with 3-5 years of experience in Intl logistics – preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Highly self-motivated and pro-active "self-starter"
- Problem identification and solving skills & able to develop business independently
- Adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information.
- Ability to work in a blended role of sales in an office environment & remotely.
- High-level of integrityAn equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents.
Job Type: Full-time