Small, stable forwarder/customs broker in business since 1947, handling specialized accounts. Location near JFK airport. Air, ocean, import and export. Primary responsibility will be ocean export shipments, but we are not an Ďassembly line' operation and versatility is an asset.
- A self-starter with at least a few years' experience.
- Knowledge of shipping hazardous materials
- Familiarity with customs entries or export licenses would be a plus, but not required.
- Flexibility to work in other areas. Nobody in our operation is a specialist in just one area.
If you don't have all of the above knowledge or background we are willing to train the right candidate, as long as you are willing to learn and attend the necessary training courses (paid for by company).
- Great working environment!
- Competitive Salary. Wide range of salary based on your level of experience and knowledge.
- Health care benefits with partial employee contribution to premiums.