An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
Pilot Freight Services seeks a Warehouse Worker for our Los Angeles, CA office
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Staging and scanning inbound/outbound freight;
- Keep dock area clean.
- Must be able to use various dock equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material;
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in warehouse work.
- Must be forklift certified.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.