Pilot Freight Services seeks a top-quality individual to fill a key full-time Warehouse Agent position in our office in Charlotte, NC. The hours for this are Monday through Friday from 08:00 am - 5:00 pm.
This position loads and unloads materials within a warehouse facility and will utilize hand trucks, reach trucks, forklifts, or other handling equipment to move Floor Loaded material to and from trucks within the storage facility.
- Material handling, may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting, counting products and other duties;
- Must ensure timeliness, packaging, routing and systems work is completed accurately;
- Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment;
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in a warehouse environment;
- Must have verifiable 1+ years of experience operating reach truck and sit down counterbalance forklift truck;
- Experience using an RF scan gun required;
- Previous forklift certification preferred;
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends;
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well;
- Must have the ability to work well with others with little supervision;
- Basic computer and data entry skills;
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Proficiency in written & verbal communication Intermediate
Pallet Jack Advanced
2 year(s): Warehouse