Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
H&N Electric, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services, is currently seeking a Customer Service Analyst to support operations for the Pasco, Washington site. The role of the position supports all customer related and supply chain activities for in-house orders as assigned. This individual will provide direct support in providing quotes, handling assigned customer management, and reports. This role will not have any employee management oversite, and will report into the Customer Service Manager.
- Manage assigned customer relationships, tracking quotations and conducting timely follow-up on customer inquiries.
- Support sales team with timely completion of parts quotes, providing relevant technical and applicable information as required.
- Coordination of customer visits based on order requirements.
- Quote generation.
- Proper order entry to ensure commercial terms and conditions, and quality requirements are recorded for service center compliance.
- Complete accurate recording of cost information from historical data, supplier quotes, and internal manufacturing resources for the accurate preparation of cost estimates and quotes.
- Plan, buy, and expedite service and materials required for orders, contacting vendors to determine product availability, application, price, shipping dates, and delivery charges.
- Generate order progress reports as requested.
- Timely response to all customer needs and requests, investigating issues as they arise.
- Coordinating with appropriate teams to plan for on-time delivery.
- Plan and lead customer visits to the facility as assigned.
- Prepare purchase orders and maintain records for incoming items.
- Follow inventory control procedures as instructed and assist with physical inventory counts as directed by the supervisor.
- Update pricing records as advised.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years' experience OR a minimum of 7 years' experience in customer service.
- Experience in service advising, parts, customer service and/or purchasing required.
- General knowledge in industrial motors, power generation, or general industry preferred.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced office environment, both working alone and within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Accounting and/or inventory software experience a plus.
- Experience in electrical apparatus repair and/or wind turbine maintenance industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP software
- Must maintain a working knowledge of EASA, IEEE, UL
Essential Functions/Work Environment:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Eyeglasses/contacts may be worn to aid in the use of the vision essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to feel or handle, and talk and/or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand for short periods of time, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
|All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.|