Maintenance Line Technician
The Maintenance Line Technician is responsible for operating assigned stations and all other associated work including preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, making minor adjustments to maintain greatest operational efficiency, assist other mechanics, etc.
- Shift and Schedule: This position will work either 2nd or 3rd shift. Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime as scheduled is required.
- Handle empty cases and other line problems, train other operators, perform best practice quality checks, watch for defective materials, and perform any other related work in accordance with line quality.
- Manually record all data as required and chart necessary process adjustments based on data findings.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment and facility as required.
- Responsible for working in a team based environment and will be responsible for complete operation and preventative maintenance of all the equipment located in the PhD department.
- Will be responsible to conduct all on-line quality checks as required for each specific machine and raw product.
- Will be responsible for mechanical troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and minor repair.
- Also responsible for line changeovers of each specific machine.
- Will be responsible to write all reports associated with proper operation of equipment, including computer operations.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of safety and industrial hygiene.
- Will be responsible to operate a forklift or other moving equipment to service production lines as required.
- Must keep the facility, machines, and work areas clean and orderly, including sanitation duties.
- Identify potential problems and correct situation or notify supervisor.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 2 years of experience working with high-speed production machinery and monitoring product quality
- 2 years of experience with mechanical troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and line changeovers
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled