Warehouse Picker Order Selector
The Warehouse Picker Order Selector is responsible for accurately picking, by hand, beverage product orders using a voice automated headset and electric pallet jack.
Branch Address: 3220 E 26th Street Vernon, CA 90058
Position Shift and Schedule:
This is a full time permanent position working 1:00pm-until finished, Monday-Friday. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $14.89 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using voice audio headset.
- Hand stacks cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head throughout the duration of the shift.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap customer orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock staging area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment to include general housekeeping warehouse duties.