Pilot is looking for an Experienced Outbound Operations Agent to work in our Northlake, IL office. The hours will be from 2 PM to 10:30 PM.
- Domestic air and ground routing of outbound shipments
- Providing General Customer Service
- Inspecting outbound freight
- Coordinating recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents
- Troubleshoot and overcome operational challenges and proactively communicate with clients regarding the status of their freight shipments
- Adhere to TSA /KSMS and other government regulatory compliance standards with regards to booking and routing of all shipments
- Have a least one year of experience as an Operations Agent
- Must be able to work in demanding, high-volume position
- Be able to multi-task and have precise attention to detail
- Must be computer literate
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to interact with carriers, co-workers, and our handling agent
- High school diploma or equivalent; BA Degree preferred
Competitive pay with benefits package, including 401K. EOE/AA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.