Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 35 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
This position is responsible for performing electronics-related repairs to machinery and support equipment throughout the Timken Aerospace Lebanon facility. The primary responsibilities of this position are to troubleshoot, effectively repair, analyze, interpret, and use problem-solving skills to ensure the reliability of plant assets.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Respond to reports of machine breakdowns and requests for general repairs in a timely fashion. Determine root cause of problems by applying technical knowledge and by working with the appropriate personnel.
- Develop repair strategies and resolve complex issues by collaborating with maintenance team members, vendor support, independent research and operators.
- Utilize SAP system to document and perform work for maintenance as assigned by the team/group leader.
- Read and interpret procedural manuals, blueprints, and diagrams (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic) to identify conclusions or approaches to problems using logic and reasoning.
- Maintain required records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual/unsafe conditions to Team/Group Leader.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety, PPE, and environmental rules and regulations as prescribed by EHS.
- Responsible for obtaining repair on gauging heads and amplifiers for all shifts as needed.
- Participate in cross-training to be able to perform basic mechanical repairs if necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience in a similar job field preferred.
- Working knowledge of machinery and controls such as Mills, Lathes, Heat Treat Furnaces, Grinders, and Assembly Equipment similar to those currently in used at Timken Aerospace facility in Lebanon, NH.
- An in-depth knowledge of electronic and electrical equipment is required. Knowledge of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Fanuc, and PLC's preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of all electronic testing equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, meggers, etc.) and be able to confirm calibrations of such equipment.
- Basic PC Skills required; SAP experience preferred.
- Strong ability to read blueprints/technical manuals, follow written procedures and perform trouble-shooting activities.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a teamwork environment, across multiple shifts.
- Attention to detail and a service-orientation required.
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift to 35 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking, standing, pushing, stooping, lifting and pulling. Repetitive movement is required, such as twisting, bending, gripping and operation of hand tools.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.