We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Purpose and Scope
The purpose of this position is to maintain, enhance and standardize the purchase-to-pay business process and systems across Timken's SAP facilities. This includes creation of standard work for purchasing processes, P2P training, compliance auditing, creation and tracking of key performance indicators, conducting spend analyses, and commodity market research support. This includes the compliance aspects of purchasing processes such as SOX and ISO/TS certification. This group is a major contributor to the annual business planning process.
- Conflict Minerals Coordinator - Track and report potential conflict mineral usage in Timken's supply chain as per SEC rules, government regulations and the Responsible Materials Initiative guidelines; which includes obtaining yearly CMRT reports from suppliers and upon request by customers.
- P2P internal and external audit support - Research and present evidence of procurement process adherence to internal and external auditors by utilizing SAP, work instructions, Oversight, and business intelligence (BI) reports; additionally, work with cross-functional teams on corrective actions.
- SOX Compliance - Through the governance, risk and compliance process, ensure SAP P2P user roles and accesses create the proper separation of duties (SOD) to mitigate the risk of fraudulent procurement practices.
- NA Material Standards Coordinator - Work with Accounting and Supply Assurance teams yearly to improve and facilitate the process of updating the direct material standard costs of procured items by our North American facilities.
- Ariba SLP Administrator - Globally maintain the appropriate approvers and user accesses for requesting new vendors in SAP; along with publishing updated T&Cs of Purchase yearly and Corporate Standards monthly for suppliers.
- Monthly Training Coordinator - Engage various departments that impact the supply chain to solicit training topics and coordinate the monthly training plan for the year.
- Payment Terms Coordinator - Upon approval, works with Strategic Sourcing and Account Payable to ensure payment term changes are accurately reflected on the vendor master and all open purchase orders.
- Gather updates on continuous improvement projects in progress around the world from Strategic Sourcing associates and facilitates CI quarterly meetings with leadership.
- DPO Reporting - Works with non-SAP Timken entities to report monthly Trade Accounts Payable.
- Perform other ad hoc activities in support of P2P continuity, compliance and improvements.
- SAP working knowledge
- Cross-functional team building
- Presentation/public speaking
- Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Data gathering, organization and analysis
- BACHELOR of Business, Supply Chain, or related field with 7+ years of experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.