The Warehouse Associate Cycle Counter completes the daily operational activities of packing, physical inventory, shipping, receiving and distribution. He/she ensures all is accomplished accurately and in a timely manner while providing support to the rest of the organization.
- Receive Cargo and identify OS&D
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. as part of the job function.
- Must be computer literate, have strong verbal/written skills and detail oriented
- Weight + Dim cargo
- Issue Delivery Exceptions
- Put-Away Cargo
- Pull and Stage cargo
- Load/unload ULD's/Containers as per warehouse manager instructions
- Label Cargo
- Follow SOP
- Communicate discrepancies to Customer Service
- Performs work to load inventory into designated packages, boxes, crates, or other receptacles.
- Counts items placed into containers to maintain accurate inventory
- Reviews packing lists to ensure all required items are included.
- Provide input for safety and productivity improvements to supervisors
- Maintains clean, clutter-free working environment
- Utilizes packing materials to pack containers to minimize breakage
- Loads, unloads, moves, or stores items according to delivery or routing documents, or supervisor instructions.
- Operates a hand truck, forklift, or other heavy equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of related experience and/or training preferred
- Forklift and HAZMAT certification preferred
- Duties may require exerting up to 70 lbs. of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
*** Qualified applicants (internal and external) must currently possess legal authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to operate in warehouse environment
- Detail oriented with ability to carry out instructions and processes with minimal supervision
- Self managing and pro-active
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
Ability to operate computer equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is often required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position are Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, however, overtime will often be required.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.