Develops and implements a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase pipeline and revenues for the NEMT space operated by First Transit. Upholds the mission and values established by the Company.
- Become expert on NEMT service lines offered by First Transit through sales training, document review, location visits, etc.
- Creates broad list of potential NEMT targets in geographic region for each of different service lines identifying key challenges that First Transit can solve.
- Understand and effectively deliver value proposition to clients through email, phone and in person meetings.
- Industry participation through attending trades shows, involvement in committees, weekly reviews of trade publications
- Focuses on both public and private customers or opportunities that can lead to direct award
- Builds relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Overall account management for each client in geographic area which including post sale communication
- Gathers market, prospect and customer intelligence; stays abreast of changes in the transportation market which could open business opportunities for FT.
- Lead Strategy for RFP procurement on clients within region including providing pre-sell information, supporting pricing, leading interview process
- Submits new ideas for FT value proposition improvement to Innovation pipeline based on feedback from clients.
- Independently develop sales strategy to approach markets within region including acquisition targets, new business lines and partnerships to grow
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related filed is a plus
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills including email, phone, and in person.
- Ability to absorb and understand multiple different service lines.
- Creativity, intellectual curiosity, high standards, persistence and achievement oriented.
- Organized, Responsive, and ability to move quickly through opportunities.
- Experience working with complex RFP's.
- Success in developing a sales pipeline 12-24 months in advance is a plus.
- Ability to close business opportunities through direct negotiations.
- CRM Software experience
- Transit experience strongly preferred but not required.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.