Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune, and one of America's best employers by Forbes. We're looking for a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of their team. As the Manager, Business Development, you will drive incremental revenue growth and proactively plan for renewals while acting as a single point of contact for the business unit. You will also collaborate with the Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) to establish the overall account plan and resolve customer issues. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Serve as an advocate for services and offerings to build awareness with SAMs and customers
- Meet regularly with current and prospective customers, SAMs and the business unit operational group; collaborate with SAMs to determine the strategic plan
- Act as point of contact for customer issues, including billing, damage claims and collections; partner with customer service representatives and local operations personnel to ensure issues are completely resolved
- Work with customers on pending accounts receivable issues with support from the billing and accounts receivable teams
- Lead advanced planning of renewals while identifying additional business to bring into scope
- Drive pricing work on accounts and ensure overall strategy fit
- Maintain accountability for the ONE CRM data entered into Salesforce.com on assigned accounts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of combined experience in global forwarding sales, third-party logistics, project management and/or logistics
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), including creating complex formulas in Excel
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in account management and customer issue resolution
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Proven success meeting sales goals
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.