Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - CUSTOMER SERVICE
International Logistics Co.
- JOB SUMMARY:
- Arrange pickup / delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices and monthly reports.
- Close bills of lading. Print all Necessary Documents
- Provide Warehouse with loading documentation
- Check for any special requirements in documents/cargo receipt
- Contact customers to advise shipment status or to obtain shipment information
- Ensure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence
- Ensure that payable / receivable docs are complete and forwarded within time constraints
- Perform other duties as directed
- Min. 1 year of freight-Logistics Operations experience with an International Freight Forwarder
- Familiar w/ shipping goods to South America a plus
- Cargowise Experience a plus
- PC proficiency: Microsoft Office products
- Spanish Speaker ideal
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug tests.
International freight forwarder is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to perform Customer Service duties related to International shipping - prepare documentation, Arrange pickup / delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices and daily communication with customers.
Starting pay:.. $ Depend on experience
Hours:.. 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Location: .. Hawthorne, CA
Job Type:..Onsite / full time
Applicants that most closely meet the qualifications will be contacted.
as the leading Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.