At XPO Logistics, we believe that providing superior support and solutions for our customers drives our success, and we want to put you behind the wheel. As the Analyst, Operations, you will focus on system performance and aligning system functionality with the customer's expectations. You will also be responsible for managing and troubleshooting high value / high risk shipments. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Prepare operational analyses of services, projects or general business functions
- Drive continuous improvement by analyzing operations, including performance and productivity data, and error rates/root causes; review reports to identify operational issues
- Receive and manage support requests in Jira
- Maintain databases, extract information and develop metrics and scorecards to measure and improve overall performance
- Support operations with high volume/high risk shipments to include, but not limited to, planning, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Partner with the business to identify and understand areas of improvement; work with IT to communicate and improve issues with OTM
- Drive system maintenance and enhancements and be responsible for training other team members on how to effectively use the system.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in transportation or logistics
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience managing or planning parcel shipments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting Transportation Management Systems (TMS), including Oracle Transportation Management and Skipjack Supply Chain
- Project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with peers and internal and external clients
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.