Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we are constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As a Senior Customer Service Representative, you will join our Customer Experience Team to ensure XPO is providing best-in-class service while partnering with our customers. You will be expected to perform trend analysis, proactively identify and drive resolutions, and be the advocate for the customer.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Serve as primary Customer Care contact for large strategic and national accounts
- Develop collaborative relationships with the Sales executives of assigned accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of XPO LTL operations in order to resolve transactional issues and engage the operational team as necessary for assistance on recurring issues that need corrective actions
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with assigned accounts utilizing phone, email, and other channels of communication
- Take ownership of customer needs and work internally on behalf of the customer
- Make customer focused decisions using data, processes and creativity
- Meet and exceed performance expectations in defined areas such as Customer Satisfaction and Production goals
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
It'd be great if you also have:
- 1 year of transportation industry experience
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, Monday through Friday between 6am-6pm
- Knowledge of and familiarity with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures related to customer care
- Pleasant and professional communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to identify and help implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Take-charge attitude: capable of taking on the challenges of providing excellent customer care
- Excellent analytical skills including Microsoft Excel experience (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Familiarity with CRM technology such as Salesforce
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.