General Warehouse Operations is responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Warehouse Operations is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
Primary job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
- Shipping using small package PC
- Stencil, tag, or mark orders as requested
- Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when necessary
- Report quality variances
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Conduct physical inventories as required
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements and SDS Standards
All Education and Experience requirements comply with provincial human rights legislation.
Education and Experience include:
- High school diploma
- Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly
- Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours apply for this position, however, working beyond these hours may be required by business needs.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.