Graymont Pilot Peak in West Wendover Nevada has an opening for a highly organized, highly motivated and self directed individual to fill the role of Planner/ Scheduler.
United States - NV - Wendover
Graymont's Pilot Peak, West Wendover, Nevada plant is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and self-directed individual to fill the position of Maintenance Planner/Scheduler. This individual will play a key role in the plant Work Management process consistent with Graymont's maintenance strategy (MAPUS - Maintenance and Production Uptime Strategy). The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will organize plant and mobile equipment maintenance work in coordination with both maintenance and operations functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure safety considerations are given top priority in all work order planning.
- Maintain an organized and relevant backlog of approved maintenance work orders.
- Develop thorough and executable job plans for all normal priority maintenance work orders. Job plans will include identification of safety requirements, parts, tools, special services, trades types, hours to complete each job, etc. Seek out and order parts as needed for projects.
- Work with maintenance crews to develop and maintain a sustainable library of standard jobs and maintenance procedures, along with up to date Equipment Parts Lists (EPLs).
- Facilitate the weekly scheduling meeting, to coordinate weekly maintenance schedules between the maintenance and operations functions.
- Produce and distribute weekly maintenance schedules and associated job packs.
- Work with the Reliability Specialist to plan, schedule, and maintain preventive maintenance tasks identified through Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) practices.
- Plan and schedule shutdown maintenance work and plan.
- Assist maintenance supervisor with information to support the execution of maintenance work.
- Proven track record of safe work and safety leadership.
- Technical College certification in a related field, or Journeyman (Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Mobile Mechanic, etc.), with a minimum of 5 years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- High degree of organizational, prioritizing, planning and motivational skills.
- Ability to motivate and work well with maintenance and operations crews to solicit input and develop ownership of key processes
- High level of computer skills (JDE, MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Word) and capable of learning new applications
- Previous experience working with CMMS in an industrial operation is considered an asset