Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Client is actively hiring and will pay relocation expenses.
• Must have a four-year degree
• A minimum of five years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing plant.
• MUST HAVE STEEL PURCHASING EXPERIENCE.
• Strong SAP Forecasting experience
• Experience with LEAN MANUFACTURING
• Implementing supply chain management and production control infrastructure that supports and maximizes efficiencies and supports operation scheduling and minimizes costs
• Position supports the PROCUREMENT, the PLANNING, and the INVENTORY departments i.e. the Supply Chain for the plant.
• Your will support short and long-term supply chain management and production requirements.
• Approves direct material purchases
• Ensuring that the accuracy of the data using SAP is key
• Inventory Control - Eliminate material not being used
• Tracks material and equipment
• Facilitate meetings to review pricing, on time delivery, quality, performance
• Audit and Track Supplier performance
• This position is hands-on, but also supervises a team of at least 5 direct reports.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Company paid nationwide relocation. Great benefits