Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
** International Logistics Company located in Wilmington, CA is seeking an experienced Inventory control / Inventory Specialist **
- Provide Inventory Control reports
- Maintain count accuracy
- Update database with incoming/outgoing products
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
- Inspect returned merchandise
- Track incoming/outgoing products
- Provide inventory control reports
- Min. 1 to 2 years' experience in Inventory control or related field
- Computer Proficient; MS Excel (able to produce a spreadsheet report)
- WMS System (SAP, Oracle, etc)
- Experience using an RF Gun
- Capable of operating a forklift a plus
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Forward resume online below
Location:. Wilmington, CA
Work Hours:. 8:00am to 5:00pm (Overtime may be required)
Pay:. $ will commensurate with experience
Job Type: Temp - hire
Company: Freight Forwarder
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
as a leading Search - Staffing firm.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.