An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
Pilot Freight Services has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Dock Agent to work in our Sacramento, CA office. Hours will be within a Monday through Friday schedule.
- Maintain the dock;
- Unload trucks and check-in freight;
- Use various dock equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack;
- Communication with customers, cartage agents and station personnel.
- Must be proficient in Gmail, Excel and basic computer skills;
- Must have 1-2 years of dock experience;
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.
EXCEL BASIC Novice