US3081 Sygma Carolina, a Division of The Sygma Network, Inc
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- Selects the product from the warehouse and bring it into the production room.
- Weighs product and records product weight.
- Selects the product from the warehouse and transports to the staging/loading area to be shipped to customers.
- Conduct daily inventory counts.
- Receives raw material into a cooler.
- Maintains a clean warehouse, washing down aisles, pick up trash, ensure proper storage of raw materials.
- Verify safe quality food (SQF) requirements are being met.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Previous experience working with products in order to be able to identify different types
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Licensed to operate powered industrial equipment
- Able to understand primals and subprimals.
- Able to recognize when the wrong product is pulled for intended purposes.
- High attention to detail
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.