***CHEWY is now offering NEW, INCREASED PAY RATES UP TO $20.50, PLUS BONUS PAY AND INCENTIVES!***
- Earn up to an EXTRA $4 an hour now thru the end of the year!
- PLUS $400 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- You could earn up to $20.50 per hour, depending on shift/role
- Overtime incentives up to $200 offered on a week to week basis!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Offers!
- PLUS excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month after you start!
WALK IN INTERVIEWS
600 New Commerce Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
Tuesday - Friday | 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday | 9:00AM-3:00PM
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Associates for our Fulfillment Center in Wilkes-Barre, PA. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal worker looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out on this warehouse opportunity.
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Wilkes-Barre with wages up to $20.50/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!!. We also offer competitive benefits available the first of the month after you start, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Perform a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker,
- High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
- PLEASE BRING A VALID FORM OF ID
Please note that Governor Wolfe's order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask.