Director of Quality
Champion and owner of the Quality Management System (QMS) who manages and directs company personnel, as necessary, to support the requirements of the QMS. Develops and maintains a culture of continuous improvement in support of both Business and Product Quality to foster continued growth and success of our customers.
- Owns and maintains Quality management system and processes
- APQP/PPAP administration
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Insuring that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Preparing organization for ISO audit.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Assisting the management team and provide QA support as necessary
- Has Management Representative authority for our ISO 9001:2008 QMS system and reports directly to PT Tech Executive Management, per the requirements set forth in the standard
- Cooperates with top management in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, and goals
- Oversees the QMS and related Business System Processes and related Work Instructions, Forms, and Records Retention Matrix in support of requirements
- Responsible for formal Management Review Meetings, agenda, content, and action plans to support measuring and monitoring of our QMS system and its continuous improvement
- Coordinates both Internal and External audits of our QMS. This includes ensuring that AAR and AANs are completed in a timely manner
- Leads regularly scheduled CC-CAR/PAR team meetings and monitors status of action items, trends, and verification activities
- Assists, as appropriate, with the development of systems and processes within various company departments in support of the QMS
- Assist Purchasing/Materials Management in Supplier quality management activities in an effort to continuously improve Supplier product quality
- Where appropriate, ensures usage of metrics and monitoring throughout PTTech and TCP to provide evidence of effectiveness or our QMS where applicable per the requirements of the standard
- Regularly participates in formal and informal design reviews as part of the design and development process
- Conducts/Coordinates Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) meetings when necessary, and ensures outcomes are documented where appropriate
- Signatory Authority for Declarations of Conformity.