The Inside Sales Representative in New Braunfels, TX has an established book of business, and is responsible for nurturing the relationships to grow it.
Work Location : 1511 Common St, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Our mission is to build our cities and keep them running. The Inside Sales Representative is the fuel that continues to propel forward our existing B2B relationships by connecting our customers with the goods they need to keep their businesses growing. This position has an established book of business in a certain area and industry - and is responsible for growing it.
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers and influencers in companies within your book of business
- Serve as the business owner of your portfolio of customers; contact customers over the phone and via email in order to learn their business and better understand their needs
- Challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Use predictive analytics to drive business decisions
- Work in a call center environment alongside a team of other Inside Sales Reps, collaborating as needed and participating in team trainings to better understand and explain our product offerings
Other great stuff about this job:
- Competitive base salary plus sales incentives paid monthly
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6 billion (and growing) company
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Proficiency with general business technology (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Able to pass a drug test
Any of the following will give you an edge:
- B2B sales experience in a relevant industry; experience with inventory sales preferred.
- General work experience in the building or maintenance industry
- Experience in sales-related outbound calling
- Experience using a CRM technology (e.g., Salesforce)
- Education in business, finance, sales or marketing
Did you know that HD Supply is one of the largest distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot is connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of ways.
Click "apply now" so we can get to know you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for facilitating the sales process to generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed correspondence.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
- Facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support.
- Generates profitable growth thru quota attainment.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and other resources to determine the appropriate price.
- Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining target margin goals.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as necessary.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Job Locations US-TX-New Braunfels - US-TX-San Antonio - US-TX-Schertz - US-TX-Selma - US-TX-San Marcos
Posted Date 1 month ago (10/20/2020 10:08 AM)
Job ID 2020-40007
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 78130
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.