Warehouse Positions Available
SANITATION TEAMMATE - This Sanitation teammate will be performing Health Check Station Duties as teammates enter the building.
WAREHOUSE MAINTENANCE I
The typical schedule for this position is Three 12 hour shifts and One 6 hour shift.
- Pay rate: $13.00 per hour.
- This position is an entry-level training and development position. The Maintenance I teammate troubleshoots, repairs, and perform preventive maintenance actions on material handling equipment and other facility support systems in the distribution center environment.
- The Warehouse Selector fills customer orders for full-case products by pulling cases from warehouse storage slots.
WAREHOUSE CAROUSEL SELECTOR
- The Warehouse Carousel Selector works in a highly automated warehouse environment to fill open-case customer orders.
WAREHOUSE CHECKER/LOADER IV
- The Checker/Loader IV hand-loads outbound grocery products in stop-sequence order onto predesignated trailers.
- The Delayer manually unwraps and depalletizes items from pallets to trays to prepare them for storage.
- The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place product in designated areas. You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet or more at times.
WAREHOUSE DAMAGE/RETURNS PROCESSOR
- The Damage/Returns Processor assists inbound McLane Drivers to unload and account for products being returned from delivery or processed through the Damage/Returns Department.
TRANSPORTATION MECHANIC III
- The Mechanic III is an advanced shop mechanic who performs all shop job duties plus special duties. This includes all routine preventative maintenance functions and being trained in advanced skills and technologies.
Tech school classes or college-level equivalent training is preferred for this position.
- A CDL-A is preferred for this position.
- Pay rate: $21.00 per hour.
What Drives You Is What Drives Us.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
Join an Industry Leader of 24,000+ Teammates