Your career begins at Cone Drive Operations, a Timken company! Cone Drive is located in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan and boasts nearly 100 years of success in the gearing industry.
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Cone Drive. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Establish and maintain process controls and inspections for aerospace and military projects.
- Work with customers and suppliers to ensure product and process controls are established to support project requirements.
- Facilitate problem solving, coordinate containment and corrective actions associated with scrap and warranty returns to prevent future occurrences in cooperation with Operational, Engineering and Customer Service functions.
- Maintain a good rapport and productive communications with customers, field representatives, team members and other departments. Coordinates actions to support customers and help in maintaining business growth.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline with 3 to 5 years of experience in a Quality Engineering or related role.
- Prior experience as a Quality Engineer within the Aerospace Industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Six sigma or related training preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.