Full-time Shopper Team MemberHourly pay rate:
$16.45 - $21.45*The base pay for this role is $16.45/hr.
Earn an extra $5/hr on our Sunday Shifts through 01/17/2021!Shifts:
Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendLocation: Seattle, WA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon's service. As a Whole Foods Shopper, you'll work inside a Whole Foods Market, getting customer grocery orders ready for delivery.
Here are some of the things you'll get to do:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Shop the store for customers using their grocery lists
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders through the app
This role allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.Reasons you'll love working at Amazon:
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- Compelling Benefits: Our regular, full-time roles include medical, dental, and vision on your first day, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more. Benefits are available to all employees and extend to eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children.
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- Tuition assistance: The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program you'll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields.