Connecting with customers. Building your future.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Associate Specialist, Billing and Settlement, you will communicate extensively with internal and external resources to help us deliver world-class logistics solutions. We will equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ensure issues are addressed immediately and that appropriate parties are informed of resolutions
- Maintain the highest level of customer service by adhering to established processes
- Increase industry and company knowledge by taking advantage of opportunities to learn new skills and information
- Seek out opportunities to improve current processes
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Investigate any errors on freight bills such as duplicate carrier billing
- Facilitate and improve the efficiency of the routing of freight bills and billing cycle time
To succeed at XPO, it'd be great if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of audit, accounts payable, accounts receivable, load planning or transportation and logistics-related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.