Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. We're always looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst, you will support the information systems component of the company's business. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Complete and perform IT service management processes
- Perform project and change management duties
- Foster and maintain ongoing client relationships
- Configure systems
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Conduct and coordinate quality assurance testing
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications, WMS, Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and small parcel shipment systems
- Expertise and experience in supply chain management, warehousing, transportation or distribution
- Ability to use SQL for data analysis, extraction, troubleshooting and reporting
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time depending on project status and business needs
- Experience following formal project management practices
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- A thorough understanding of current information technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems and object-oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support and organizational skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.