HD Supply is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join us in the passionate pursuit to serve our customers. As an Inside Sales Manager with our Healthcare vertical, you will lead a team of 10 - 14 that are focused on selling MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) supplies along with other products to our customers in the healthcare industry. Our Inside Sales culture is team-oriented and offers compensation that rewards performance.
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an inside sales team. Provide high level customer service while maximizing sales and gross profit. Ensure customers receive prompt and efficient service. Maintain profitability through report analysis, identification of trends, issue resolution and implementing solutions.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Oversees the inside sales process to include reviewing sales orders, quotes, inquiries about product availability, and other sales/service related questions. Administers guidelines for consistent quoting.
- Supports, tracks, and measures all inside sales initiatives. Monitors sales and delivery plans for the inside sales team.
- Researches and prepares sales orders and quotes for customers according to specifications and information provided. Provides reliable information regarding product specifications, product suitability, pricing and availability.
- Ensures associates receive training in computer systems, sales and operations SOPs, product knowledge, and sales techniques.
- Assists associates in resolving problems associated with customer service, product availability, price, warranties and product delivery. Follows-up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Follows up on all sales orders to ensure full shipment/fulfillment. Reviews the daily reporting and expedites customer delivery needs.
- Handles customer inquiries and problem resolution when an outside salesperson is not available. Contributes to add-on sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Attends all assigned product training.
- Observes and evaluates performance, provides instruction and assigns duties. Provides coaching and development for sales acumen enhancement and team engagement.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience in similar industry preferred.
- Experience in business to business sales leadership.
- Experience with sales techniques such as consultative selling.
- Evaluating talent, coaching and mentoring a revenue generating team.
- Large volume of product lines experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SalesForce, or similar CRM.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
Job Locations US-GA-Marietta
Posted Date 1 day ago (11/23/2020 12:15 PM)
Job ID 2020-40551
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30062
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.