This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Ocean Import Coordinator - NVOCC/Freight Forwarder
Ideal candidates have 2-5 years Freight Forwarding experience;
Chinese language skills a plus
- Process Inbound shipments, file customs docs, prepare commercial documents
- Maintain communication and information between Customers and Vendors to ensure that customers' needs were being met.
- Monitor the invoicing of all inbound shipments in addition to special projects and any prepaid freight charges, on a weekly basis.
- Work w/ Customs to ensure that Immediate Transportation (IT's) are properly documented for permission to move product.
- 2 Years experience in Import Operations (Ocean)
- Chinese speaker a plus
- Excellent understanding of Import customs regulations and standards.
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel, (Cargowise a plus)
for the Transportation / Logistics Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.