This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Sr. Air Import Agent
Summary: Int'l Logistics CO. offering a comprehensive range of logistics services - has an immediate need for a qualified Air Import Supervisor
Candidates need at least 5 years of Int'l Logistics – Strong Air Import operations knowledge, expertise in the local marketplace with a track record of success with carriers and sub-contractors.
Industry:Logistics, Freight Forwarding
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Work hrs.: Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- JOB DUTIES
- Process shipments, file customs documents, prepare commercial documents
- Maintain communication between Customers and Venders to ensure that customers' needs were being met.
- Monitor the invoicing of all inbound shipments in addition to special projects and any prepaid freight charges
- Prepare documentation for billing / invoicing through company's CargoWise system.
- Ensure billings, payables are settled correctly.
- Min. 5 years' experience in freight forwarding (Air freight / Import operations)
- Experience using; CargoWise system a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook-email
- A high level of energy and a "can-do" positive attitude
- Able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug tests.
Candidates with skills shown above, will be contacted
Search firm for the Transportation / Logistics Industry. Services include: Executive search,
Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.
Search words:#logistics, #collections, #credit