If you are ready for a challenging career that provides the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Cone Drive Operations, a Timken company! Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Perform inspections via hand gages and CMM equipment
- Lead gage control, issuance and calibration
- Manage the non-conforming material process and support resolution of non-conforming product
- Back-up end of line quality inspector
- Execute tasks to support production
- Prior experience in a metrology or quality technician role in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with operating CMM's
- Proficiency in programming and use of Calypso CMM software preferred
- Must have a solid understanding of blue print reading and GD&T principles
- Prior experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must possess good verbal and writing skills
Cone Drive offers a highly competive wage and benefits package, including monthly incentive bonuses, health insurances, 401(k) retirement plan, disability/life insurances and paid time off.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.