Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com .
The Midland Division is an outstanding manufacturer of corrugated products that range from brown boxes to full-color POP display and POS merchandising systems.
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. We have three shifts and are looking for applicants on all three shifts!
- 1st shift is 6 am - 2 pm
- 2nd shift 2 pm- 10 pm
- 3rd shift 10 pm- 6 am
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.