HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for administering and providing oversight for a wide variety of Customer Care functions. Provide mentoring and direction for a team of customer care associates responding to inquiries regarding product selection, services and issues.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coordinates daily work assignments with Customer Care Associates by reviewing the phone queue and work schedules.
- Problem solves and troubleshoots processes for escalated issues.
- Supports and leads the team by facilitating knowledge and participation in department incentive and initiative program(s)
- Resolves escalated issues by offering options and coordinating efforts with various departments to develop solutions.
- Insures all proper procedures are followed through by staff. Provides guidance and direction to associates in the interpretation and administration of customer care policies and procedures.
- Utilizes computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Audits and provides quality control on services levels, inputs, and error rates.
- Provides back up on all functions and performs other duties as needed.
Nature and Scope
- Problems are typically difficult and/or high impact. Troubleshoots complex support or operational problems for junior level associates.
- Under limited supervision, independently resolves issues and applies a variety of methods to develop customized solutions. May lead the daily operations of a department or team. Work typically involves infrequent review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of the process.
- Assists with supervisory duties but does not have hiring/firing authority. Trains, delegates tasks, and reviews the work of junior level associates.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in some areas. Generally 7+ years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Job Locations US-GA-Marietta
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (1/4/2021 11:17 AM)
Job ID 2020-40918
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Customer Service
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30062
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.