Pilot Freight Services is seeking an experienced Warehouse Agent at our Las Vegas, NV location to be in charge of loading & unloading materials utilizing a hand truck, reach truck, or forklift. They are to maintain a clean and safe work environment and identify any discrepancies in receiving loads against manifest. The Warehouse Agent must have open availability and ability to work longer shifts.
- Utilizing manifest to pull route, stage freight, and assist Drivers to load and unload trucks
- Pack a boxes to customer standards prior to shipping.
- Assist in cleaning the warehouse and removing debris in down time.
- Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products and other like duties
- Must ensure timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately
- Identifying and annotating overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D)
- Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
- Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure safe and secure work environment including all TSA and OSHA guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using a RF scan gun required
- Previous forklift certifications preferred
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have ability to work well with others
- High attention to detail required
- Must have ability to work well with others with little supervision
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- High School or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred - 1 years experience
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Position requires employees to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employees must be able to regularly lift/move up to 70 pounds unassisted and use pallet jacks and forklifts.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.
Pallet Jack Novice
1 year(s): Warehouse work